Foreign Affair Wine Club is for people who appreciate small production, big, full-bodied wines that can only be found at the winery. As a member you will receive access to not only our very limited wines but also exceptional older vintages that we reserve for special occasions, member perks when visiting the winery, and the ease of having wine shipped to your door on a regular basis.
We have worked hard to understand and craft a Wine Club which best meets the needs of our members. While we will provide suggestions with our pre-selected options, we have also heard that some people simply want control of the wines they receive. With that in mind, we have provided an additional option with Pick What You Love.
There are many ways to join Foreign Affair Wine Club.
- Phone – call us at 905.562.9898, daily from 11 am to 5 pm
- Email - complete the Membership Enrollment Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - complete the Membership Enrollment Form and fax to 905.562.8989
- Mail - complete the Membership Enrollment Form and mail it to: Foreign Affair Winery, 4890 Victoria Avenue North, Vineland Station, ON L0R 2E0
- Winery - visit us at the winery and fill out a Membership Enrollment Form
As a member your membership includes:
- 3 bottles of very limited Foreign Affair wine, with tasting notes, will be shipped to your door every other month. Most wines you will receive are not available at the LCBO and are small production wines.
- Choosing your own wines with Pick What You Love or you can trust us with our pre-selected option.
- The ease of having wine delivered to your door in January, March, May, July, September, and November
- Free shipping on additional wine orders over 1 case (12 bottles)
- First access to our limited wines and library collection
- An invitation to a Member Exclusive annual winery experience and tasting
- Insider tips on local restaurants, accommodation, and transportation in the Vineland and Beamsville area for you to enjoy the entire day or weekend in wine country
When you visit the winery your benefits include:
- Complimentary tastings when you visit the winery for you and up to 5 of your guests (6 people in total)
- Access to buy single bottles of wine when only sold in 6 and 12 bottle Collections at the winery
- Occasional special tasting of a new vintage or wines from our library collection
- 15% off wine accessories and gift items
When you make plans to visit us at the winery, we would love to know you are coming so we can roll out the red carpet for you and your guests. Give us a call at 905.562.9898 to let us know when you’ll be visiting.
With Foreign Affair Wine Club you have an option to be in control of the wines you receive with our Pick What You Love selection, or you trust us with a pre-selected option. You will receive 6 shipments a year and each will have 3 bottles of very limited Foreign Affair wine, with tasting notes describing each wine. You will receive your wine in January, March, May, July, September, and November.
- Pre-selected option –3 different bottles of Foreign Affair wine
- Pick What You Love option – 3 bottles of wine you select to receive
Two weeks prior to each shipment, we will provide you with a list of wines so you can Pick What You Love, or you can opt to receive the Foreign Affair pre-selected option. If you don't get back to us, we don't want you to miss your wine, so we will send you the pre-selected option. Your credit card will be charged 5 days prior to us sending you your wines.
The Wine Club member has to be present at the winery to receive the benefits.
A Wine Club is a great gift to give any wine lover. When you have their full mailing address and email information, call us at 905.562.9898 and we can set that up right away. We are at the winery daily from 11 am to 5 pm.
You can expect to receive your wines by the third week of the month each January, March, May, July, September, and November.
Yes you can. We will hold the wine at the winery for when you can come to the winery to pick it up. Don’t forget to leave some time to taste some new wines and enjoy your enjoy your member perks.
Call us at 905.562.9898, daily from 11 am to 5 pm to let us know when you are coming.
Someone over the age of 19 must sign for delivery. If there is no one home our courier will re-attempt delivery. If it’s more convenient, you can change your shipping details to your place of work if there is someone available to sign for the package. Call us at 905.562.9898, daily from 11 am to 5 pm and we can make that change for you.
Please contact the winery at 905-562-9898 to discuss shipping within Canada outside of Ontario.
We ship your Wine Club package with Canada Post.
Payment is made by credit card. All payments are processed approximately 5 days prior to each shipment. Unfortunately we do not accept debit, cash or cheque.
We would love it if you would remember to call us, if not, we will call you and let you know your charge did not go through. Call us at 905.562.9898, daily from 11 am to 5 pm.
The membership is considered opened ended and will not be cancelled unless you call the winery to cancel. Minimum requirement is 6 months (3 shipments). Call us at 905.562.9898, daily from 11 am to 5 pm.
The majority of wines in the Wine Club are winery-exclusive, small batch wines.
This happens very rarely, but if it does happen, we will be happy to send a replacement bottle and you will receive the wine within a week. Call us at 905.562.9898, daily from 11 am to 5 pm.
That doesn’t happen very often, but if it does, we will send a replacement bottle right away. Call us at 905.562.9898, daily from 11 am to 5 pm.