Virtual Easter Dinner
1) Send out an E-vite with the date, time, and method of your virtual dinner party. Platforms like Zoom (40min limit), Google Hangouts, and Skype have been very popular during this period of physical isolation. If you are working with a phone and not a laptop - try Facetime! Explore, and pick which one works best for you.
2) Include details on what you are making for dinner, and what wine you plan to pair with it. If possible your virtual guests can plan to serve the same!
3) Get completely set up before you begin. Set the table, and decorate the space you are using -get fancy! Make sure you have lots of lighting. Plate your meal and pour yourself and your household members a glass of wine!
4) Prop up your device and test the view.
You are all set to host! Happy Easter!
This is a chance to connect with your family members again over a meal and great wine. Make sure to have a toast, have a cheers, take turns catching up and sharing what you are grateful for during these uncertain times.
Easter Food & Wine Menu
Virtual Easter Activities
If virtual dinner isn't your thing, here are some other ideas!
1) Virtual Easter Crafting Source the materials and divvy them up among participants with contact-less porch drop offs. Pick a date and time that works for everyone to craft together while on video call!
2) Virtual Movie Night Pick a movie and make use of the 'Netflix Party' extension available on Google, or simply FaceTime with your loved ones while you all watch the same film - Peter Rabbit is now on Netflix!
3) Virtual Wine Hour Pick the same, or completely different wines to enjoy together online, and discuss!