Your Invitation to Join
If you are a wine lover who enjoys small production, big, full-bodied wines that you can only find at the winery, then we invite you to join our Foreign Affair Wine Club. As a member you’ll receive access to not only our very limited wines but also exceptional older vintages that we reserve for special occasions, member perks when visiting the winery, and the ease of having wine shipped to your door on a regular basis.
How to Join
You have a few ways to join:
- Phone – call us at 905.562.9898, daily from 11 am to 5 pm
- Email – complete the Membership Enrollment Form and email to email@example.com
- Fax – complete the Membership Enrollment Form and fax to 905.562.8989
- Mail – complete the Membership Enrollment Form and mail it to: Foreign Affair Winery, 4890 Victoria Avenue North, Vineland Station, ON L0R 2E0
What Will You Receive?
We have worked hard to understand and craft a Wine Club which best meets the needs of our members. While we will provide suggestions with our pre-selected options, we have also heard that some people simply want control of the wines they receive. With that in mind, we have provided an additional option with Pick What You Love.
- 3 bottles of very limited Foreign Affair wine, with tasting notes about each wine
- You have options! Prior to each shipment you will receive an email and you can choose our pre-selected or Pick What You Love options
- Wine delivered to your door in January, March, May, July, September, and November
- Free shipping on additional wine purchases
- First access to our limited wines and library collection
- An invitation to a Member Exclusive annual winery experience and tasting
- Insider tips on local restaurants, accommodation, and transportation in the Vineland and Beamsville area for you to enjoy the entire day or weekend in wine country
When members visit the winery, benefits include:
- Complimentary tastings when you visit the winery for you and up to 5 of your guests (6 people in total)
- Access to buy single bottles of wine when only sold in 6 and 12 bottle Collections at the winery
- Occasional special tasting of a new vintage or wines from our library collection
- 20% off wine accessories and gift items
When you make plans to visit us at the winery, we would love to know you are coming so we can roll out the red carpet for you and your guests. Give us a call at 905.562.9898 to let us know when you’ll be visiting.
What’s the price and how does it work?
With Foreign Affair Wine Club you have an option to be in control of the wines you receive with our Pick What You Love selection, or you trust us with a pre-selected option. You will receive 6 shipments a year and each will have 3 bottles of very limited Foreign Affair wine, with tasting notes describing each wine. You will receive your wine in January, March, May, July, September, and November.
- Pre-selected option – price ranges between $110 to $140 for 3 different bottles of Foreign Affair wine
- Pick What You Love option – price will be based on the 3 bottles of wine you select to receive
Two weeks prior to each shipment, we will provide you with a list of wines so you can Pick What You Love, or you can opt to receive the Foreign Affair pre-selected option. If you don’t get back to us, we don’t want you to miss your wine, so we will send you the pre-selected option. Your credit card will be charged 5 days prior to us sending you your wines. It’s that easy!
It’s the perfect treat for yourself, or for that special wine lover. The proprietors, Len and Marisa Crispino, started this boutique winery with a dream to create Amarone and Ripasso wines that they enjoyed during their three years of living in Italy. Upon their return home they moved to Niagara and purchased a 40 acre vineyard. Over the years they perfected the winemaking technique of drying the grapes prior to fermentation to produce the powerful, rich wines that seduced their palate when they lived in Italy. For several years they have been sharing these small batch wines with guests to an over-whelming response. We realize that not everyone can visit Niagara’s wine country on a regular basis, so this Foreign Affair Wine Club was created with you in mind.
Want More Details?
Visit our FAQ page or call Foreign Affair Winery at 905.562.9898, daily from 11 am to 5 pm.